Scaffolding: Determining Your Needs
The easiest and fastest way to determine the scaffolding setup that best fits the needs of your project is to contact a Rolls representative. Our professionals can put together recommendations and a price quote very quickly, based on your responses to the following questions:
- How wide a working surface will be required for this project?
- Will the scaffold have to straddle anything?
- How high will workers need to reach?
- Will the scaffold be erected against a wall or other structure, or will it be free-standing?
- How heavy a load will the scaffolding need to support?
- What kinds of skilled trades workers will be working on the scaffolding?
- Does the job site feature any obstructions, or present any other access challenges?
Please call Rolls Scaffold ator toll-free in California at 1-800-523-4775 to speak with a knowledgeable scaffolding consultant. We service central and southern California areas.
For further information related to the various scaffolding types and how to choose between them, please see the following pages: